Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Ostara!


Its officially spring!

It does not feel or look much like spring outside, but its in the air.

The vibrations of spring are bubbling up.

I hear the birds singing again, seeing Canadian geese.

All good signs.

It really is amazing how all of a sudden you just know its spring. Mother Nature is quite amazing, Mother Earth, Gaia etc....

I believe its the year for women/womyn to show their strength again. Hopefully not in an aggressive manner. But i do believe some people have forgotten how amazing, smart, creative, powerful, influential, women/womyn can be!

Not to mention how beautiful and unique!

I've been trying to get back in touch with my feminine side.

I'm finding it a bit challenging.

With all the scars and hormonal changes, not to mention the osteoporosis, its been a challenge to feel beautiful and attractive. I'm still single, so its a bit of an issue.

will i find someone who will accept my scars and all the issues i have, see the woman/womyn within?

First i need to see it!

Blessed Be!

No comments: