Monday, July 8, 2013

Nerves

Hi Ya'll

It's been a while since I typed something out here.

I'm finding it a bit hard to type or write lately. Physically. I believe it's due
to the pain medication I'm on. Perhaps a little neuropathy. I experienced that during
my chemo days. My muscles aren't functioning as well as they used to. I get twitches
that I know are from the med. Now my legs are feeling weak, not working as strong.

I guess that's to be expected when one is dying. Loss of function. It seems so subtle lately until
it's not. I may have to get a cane so I don't fall one day because I waited too long to get one.
I have some dignity issues coming up that is preventing me to do some things that would most
likely make life a bit better. I am a bit stubborn, as my mom is quick to mention. :)

So, I will post more when I have a bit more time but wanted to say Hi and that I'm still kickin' around
here in muggy old Portland.

I'm so grateful for my A/C!!

Love and Blessings to you all!

No comments: